Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Student Behavior
the way in which one acts or conducts oneself, especially toward others.
In a classroom, we're mainly looking at student behavior and the way students act.
Seating With Numbers
Teachers use this strategy so when students walk in class there won't be any walking around. They get there seat number and go straight to it.
Engaging Students: Make It A Competition
teachers make things a competition to engage students and make sure students are participating.