Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Figurative Language
Listen for examples of figurative language. Repetition Repeating words or phrases for emphasis So hold your head up high, it's your time to shine
Whatever you've been told, you're worth more than gold
You're a king you're a queen inside and out
But the truth is that we're all diamonds in the rough
You glow like the moon, you shine like the stars
From the inside out it shows, you're worth more than gold
(Gold gold, you're gold)
You're worth more than gold
(Gold gold you're gold)
Of all the stars out tonight, you shine brighter
Words like those won't steal your glow,
You're one in a million