Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ARROW ELECTRONIC, INC.
Transcript of ARROW ELECTRONIC, INC.
They envision the title of the worldwide leader of product services and solutions.
Differentiators Global Strength & Depth
Top-Ranked Customer Service
Operating Margins/Financial Resources
Core Drivers Broad line card
Broad customer base
Value added programs
We Asked How have they been continuously ranked at the top of the list amongst other electronic solutions providers?
What is their secret … if any?
Will their success be continued? Founded in 1935 in New York on Radio Row
Went public in early 1960’s
Purchased by Harvard Business School graduates in 1967
Acquires first company in 1968
New York Fire in 1980
Prior to 1980’s sales only a couple million
1988-surpassed a billion dollars in sales
2009- 14.7 billion in sales
310 Locations in 51 countries
Over 900 suppliers; 125,000 OEM’s, contract manufacturers, and commercial customers
• Dozens of different markets in many different countries.
• Carry OEM, Contract manufacturer products and resale
• Provides a number of different value added services.
• Global distributor of products, services and solutions to
users of electronic components
Assign an exclusive sales team for their best customers.
No customer accounts for more than 4% of their revenue.
Always go with the most ethical option.
Always give back to the community
LED lighting, medical (record keeping), smart homes
Horizontal by acquisition
Vertical by new customers
Exceed $20 billion in sales in the next 5 years =>Arrow's Future<= =>STRATEGIES<= Not just a distributor –
Product Knowledge and Support
100% Customer Satisfaction
Located throughout the world
Well run company – side by side
Control 80 percent of North America Market
=>COMPETITION<= Economy Reduction
Entry Level Positions
Provide Tools to Learn and Succeed