Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Plessy v. Ferguson
Transcript of Plessy v. Ferguson
said that "separate but equal" was constitutional and did not violate individual rights New Orleans New Orleans Baton Rouge Washington, D.C. Judge John Howard Ferguson Decision Do you think that this was a fair decision? Why or why not?
How do you think Mr. Plessy felt about being told he could not sit in the "whites only" train car? the action of setting someone or something apart from others