Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5 Step Model
Transcript of 5 Step Model
athletics, campus events, classes, dorms, on campus tutors, etc.
don't rule anyone out
Make them your friend
sisterhood is based on friendship
why not choose our friends to share our rituals and secrets?
Introduce them to your friends
when you are already friends, events don't seem as fake and the woman is more likely to relax
Introduce them to your organization
people join people, not organizations
Ask them to join
even though we aren't doing COB, doesn't mean you can't ask them if they would want to join.
First impressions are everything
5 seconds to judge someone
30 seconds to change their minds
Before a woman can judge you, she can tell how you feel about her
Focus on the benefit, not the feature
Benefit: connections, opportunities for insight, gives you purpose
Benefit: purpose, faith, trusst, bonding
Sugar-coating sets low expectations
Don't sugar coat things!
1. Listen to the concern
2. Ask follow up questions to clarify
feel, felt, found
Finish the sentence