Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Life Cycle of a Frog
Transcript of Life Cycle of a Frog
or wet places. It takes 21
days for the egg to develop
into a... A tadpole! The tadpole
emerges from the egg and
survives on small plants.
The tadpole has a long tale
and no legs. After about 5 weeks, the
tadpole begins to grow hind
legs and forelegs. The tails begin to disappear and the lungs develop. Sometimes they breath in air and begin
to catch food. The tadpole sheds its skin and
lips and loosens its jaws, the tail
gets even smaller and the legs
grow stronger. The frog is fully developed after 11 weeks. It has lungs, legs, and no tail. It lives mostly on land, and eats insects and worms.