Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Guajira: A Tangible Paradise
Transcript of Guajira: A Tangible Paradise
Cabo De La Vela
The Map ONCE IN THE PARADISE!!!
Thypical Houses Beach!! A Resort Isn't it? Eolic Energy Coal Mine it represents a future for native people, and national industry
it also is a turistic attraction, although you need especial
permission to enter the coal mine. Saltworks Saltworks represent a tradition for Wayuu culture,
also they represente an income Hotel STILL DOUBTING?