Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Simple Present
He brings the ball every day.
She writes on her diary every night. When we put I, you, we, they, you, the verb does not change. When we put he, she, it we have to add s or es to the verb I go to the park every day
They visit their grandparents every Saturday. Change the verb into the correct form.
1. I usually (go) to school.
2. They (visit) us often.
3. You (play) basketball once a week.
4. Tom (work) every day.
5. He always (tell) us funny stories.
6. She never (help) me with that!
7. Martha and Kevin (swim) twice a week.
8. In this club people usually (dance) a lot.
9. Linda (take care) of her sister.
10. John rarely (leave) the country.
11. We (live) in the city most of the year.
12. Lorie (travel) to Paris every Sunday.
13. I (bake) cookies twice a month.
14. You always (teach) me new things.
15. She (help) the kids of the neighborhood. Exercises: Paragraph Every day I wake up at 5:30 am, I take a shower I wear my uniform and then I eat. Later I brush my teeth and I go to school. There I study and I learn a lot, I eat the snack at 12:20. Finally the school ends and I arrive home.There I eat the lunch, I watch T.V and I do my homework, again I watch T.V and I eat dinner. Finally I watch T.V and I go to sleep.