Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Narrator's Role in Blood Brothers
Transcript of Narrator's Role in Blood Brothers
3. The Game Changer The Narrator often appears at important moments during the play. For example, he appears as Mrs Johnstone's Gynaecologist, telling her she's expecting twins, and he also appears as the bus conductor that Sammy threatens with a knife, foreshadowing coming events and setting him as the bad force within the play. This gives the sense that events within the play have already been determined and that the story has already happened; the Narrator is only there to see it through and speculate on the outcomes. Thanks for watching :D The Narrator's Role in Blood Brothers "Now y' know the Devil's got your number,
y' know he's gonna find y'
y' know he's right behind y'..."