Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Elephant Toothpaste
HOW TO DO:
How did that happened?
Ready the Ingredients!!
1/2 Cup of Hydrogen Peroxide
Pour the yeast mixture in the graduated cylinder...
AND BE AMAZED!!!
The reaction is summarized by this formula:
2 H2O2 --> 2 H2O + 02.
Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) naturally breaks down into water and oxygen.
Dish soap catches the oxygen and makes bigger bubbles and the food coloring makes it look cool.
By: Group 4
Louie Nhee Galvez
Genesis Reign Lacsa
Hector Miguel Nunag
Chryssa Janelle Santos
Baldwin Jan Montano
Atleast 6%. You can use 8% or more!
Colored Dyes /
2 tablespoons warm water
1 teaspoon yeast
in a container.
4-5 of drops food coloring
A squirt of dish soap
It is stored in opaque
(an enzyme in all living things, including yeast) speeds up the reaction.
The foam and
bottle feel warm
releases energy as heat.