Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Descriptive Adjectives, Position of Adjectives 2.1
Transcript of Copy of Descriptive Adjectives, Position of Adjectives 2.1
Position of Adjectives
modifies (describes) a noun by telling
When an adjective
follows a linking verb
describes the subject
, it is called a
Like a noun, an adjective can also
follow a direct
. This is also called an
student received a new iPad this year. (
friends he received two tablets. (
designs for the newest iPad cover. (
designs were terrific, not one was chosen by Apple. (
Usually adjectives come before the word being described; however, they can appear after the noun, too.
light and fluffy
, soon turned dark and poured down rain.
Savannah Stone has become
Becoming the most famous actress in the world is
She seems so
in all her roles.
Tourists consider Hawaii's weather
Visitors believe the luau