Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Monitoring for Common Core in ELA
Transcript of Monitoring for Common Core in ELA
ELA The ELA Shifts http://www.livebinders.com/play/play/297779 Writing from Sources to inform
to argue Using evidence Balancing Informational and Literary Texts Disciplinary
Literacy Not Learning to Read
Reading to Learn in Social Studies and Science Staircase of Complexity Close Reading and Text-Based Answers close reading
writing across disciplines
assessments Multimedia Showcase http://www.person.k12.nc.us Ask fors? CC Resource:
pp. 4-9 Appendix A http://corestandards.org Is there an informational text you will use as a companion text to this literature? Ask fors: Ask fors? Ask fors? Ask fors? Academic Vocabulary Focus on pivotal Tier-2 Words Ask fors? What process can you put in place to monitor for gold
in ELA? e.g., elements, defend, translate