Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Abiotic vs. Biotic Factors
Transcript of Abiotic vs. Biotic Factors
What's the difference?
Record these 2 defintions below your foldable
: any abiotic or biotic factor that controls the number of individuals in a population.
Abiotic LFs Biotic LFs
drought & weather
space to live
Make your foldable like Mrs. Barton's example
Make sure you include the following definitions & provide examples through your illustrations.
: nonliving organisms in an environment that can possibly impact an ecosystem.
: living organisms in an ecosystem that can interact with each other.
: The maximum number of individuals of a given species that an ecosystem's resources can sustain (support).
Complete your worksheet INDEPENDENTLY
* work for a level 3 or 4!
* provide neat and complete sentences
* READ ALL DIRECTIONS (I'll know if you did or did not)
* ANSWER ALL questions