Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Abiotic vs. Biotic Factors
Transcript of Abiotic vs. Biotic Factors
What's the difference?
Record these 2 defintions below your foldable
: any abiotic or biotic factor that controls the number of individuals in a population.
Abiotic LFs Biotic LFs
drought & weather
space to live
Make your foldable like Mrs. Barton's example
Make sure you include the following definitions & provide examples through your illustrations.
: nonliving organisms in an environment that can possibly impact an ecosystem.
: living organisms in an ecosystem that can interact with each other.
: The maximum number of individuals of a given species that an ecosystem's resources can sustain (support).
Complete your worksheet INDEPENDENTLY
* work for a level 3 or 4!
* provide neat and complete sentences
* READ ALL DIRECTIONS (I'll know if you did or did not)
* ANSWER ALL questions