Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Describing Trends
2. COST OF LIVING SOARS
3. EURO KEEPS STEADY IN CAUTIOUS TRADING
4. WALL STREET PANICS AS SHARE PRICES COLLAPSE
5. INVESTORS HAPPY AS ECONOMY BEGINS TO RECOVER
6. MODEST INCREASE IN STOCK MARKET PRICES
7. SALES DIP IN SECOND QUARTER
8. MARKET REMAINS STABLE
9. STEEP CLIMB IN SHARE PRICES
10. PROFITS PLUNGE IN CAR INDUSTRY increase rapidly
rise dramatically go up a little go up a little increase slightly stay the same remain steady fall decrease drop decline increase climb rise lift go down slightly decrease slightly (f) drop suddenly plunge decrease dramatically DEMAND FOR LUXURY GOODS WEAKENS (e) INVESTORS HAPPY AS ECONOMY BEGINS TO RECOVER MODEST INCREASE IN STOCK MARKET PRICES (b) (c) (d) (f) COST OF LIVING SOARS EURO KEEPS STEADY IN CAUTIOUS TRADING WALL STREET PANICS AS SHARE PRICES COLLAPSE SALES DIP IN SECOND QUARTER MARKET REMAINS STABLE STEEP CLIMB IN SHARE PRICES PROFITS PLUNGE IN CAR INDUSTRY Profits have remained steady for the last six months I think profits will drop for the next two months. Then profits will pick up rapidly for the rest of the year Costs have been rising rapidly for the last year In the next couple of years, costs will decrease slightly Describing Statistical Trends
using graphical data have