Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Australia
*Continet: Oceania (most small in the world)
* Capital: Canberra
* Largest: city Sydney
• 2016 estimate 24,188,900
*Currency Australian dollar
* First lenguaje: English
* Independence from the United Kingdom
(no anymore part of uk)
Queen Elizabeth ll
-• Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull
Lenguaje and religion
Australia has no official language, English has always been entrenched as the de facto national language. Australian English is a major variety of the language with a distinctive accent and lexicon,and differs slightly from other varieties of English in grammar and spelling.
Australia has no state religion;
Australians were counted as Christian,"no religion", Buddhism,Islam,Hinduism and Judaism.
* A third of Australia is desert (mainly in the middle);90 % of Australians live on the coast.
*Australia is the sixth greatest country in the world .
*And the only country that is also a continent even the smallest.
*Australia is the country with less population density