Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Germany
since the fall of the Berlin wall in December of 1990 Germany has a
MIXED MARKET ECONOMY
Individual freedom rested on the liberal ideal of individuality.
Solidarity meaning that an
individual is part of a larger society consisting of mutual dependencies.
Subsidiary being a role of the state to shape the relation between individuality and solidarity.
It should give the highest priority to individual rights and ensure that what can be done on the part of the individual should be done by it and not by the state
Germany is located in the middle of europe
the fall of the Berlin wall-
after the fall of the wall the two separate german countries became one.
vehicles, machinery, computer and electronics, electrical equipment
data processing equipment, oil and gas, and agriculrtial products
president: Joachim Gauck