Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Aidan - Atlantic Region
Transcript of Aidan - Atlantic Region
There are many ocean shores, mountains, wetlands, and coral reefs.
What Does the Atlantic Region Look Like?
Climate in the Atlantic Region
What Are the Atlantic Regions Natural Resources?
the Atlantic Region is here.
The Atlantic Region is located on the east side of Canada.
The Atlantic has the most variable climate in Canada. Winters are mild and temperatures average -4°C. Summers are often cool and temperatures average 17°C . This region is close to the Atlantic ocean and has high humidity which means high precipitation in the forms of fog, rain, snow and frost. Storms are also frequent.
The Atlantic Regions natural resources include rich soil for farming, fish, and minerals.
Did you know that the Atlantic Region produces frozen French Fries? Its True! The region also had many cod, before they were over fished. Fish and chips anyone?
Why should I live here?
You should live in the Atlantic Region because it is beautiful. You can go to the beach without traveling much! Also, you can try new foods, especially lots and lots of seafood!