Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cargo Ranch
Disassembled horse stalls
Cleaned a barn
Landscaping around the ranch
Organized a fundraiser
History of Cargo
Cargo Ranch was founded when the President and Co-founder Carrie Carter, bought 40 acres of land in Shawnee based off faith.
Jake, Kelvin, JP, Chloe, and Rebekah
They got the idea of starting a horse ranch when Mrs. Carters husband heard about Kim Meeder who ran a horse ranch for broken kids.