Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Creating Your First Prezi Account
Transcript of Creating Your First Prezi Account
Go to http://prezi.com to create a new user account.
1. Use your montgomerycollege.edu email to create your account
2. When asked to provide the name and website of your educational institution, enter:
Montgomery College, Rockville, MD
3. Prezi will send a verification link to your MC email address. Sometimes this will take up to 30 minutes, so be patient.
4.If you do not see your Prezi verification email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
Using your Montgomery College.edu email address, you will benefit from the Educational Plans offered by Prezi to
Students and Teachers.
This license provides among other things, 4GB of storage and privacy settings. Click to begin.
1. Use your college edu account.
Enter your college email and click
to begin the activation process.
This step is very important so take a moment to check for correctness as this will be your account login email. Use a password that
2. Activate your account.
Prezi sends a verification email. Find it and click the link provided to activate your account.
If the link is not live, just copy and paste to the address bar of a new browser window.
If you have an old Prezi account, do the following:
using your old email and password
any forgotten passwords
to an EDU license using .edu email
- Log in
- Click your name which appears at the top right hand corner of your screen and choose to
- Go back to step 2 of this presentation for instructions
plan. It will never prompt you for credit card information.
Don't see your Prezi verification email?
Check your spam folder:
Manage My Account
to view contents on your junk-Email folder
Step 2 - Check the Prezi email, then click on the Deliver icon at the top of the page.
Step 1 -Click the Spam-Quarantined folder
The email is then forwarded to your Outlook college Email account.
Step 3 - Go back to Outlook, open the forwarded email, locate the link, and activate your account.
First time users:
Create Your First Prezi Account