Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Word Count
-Edward Bulwer-Lytton 'Mein Kampf' or 'My Dream' was written by Adolf Hitler, initiating his political beliefs.The beliefs which were the driving force for World War II The written word can cause war 'Uncle Tom's Cabin', a novel, written by Harriet Beecher Stow showed the realities of every day slavery, essentially 'laying the ground work for the Civil War'. So where are the other 749,828,524 words? They're WRITTEN. roughly 245,244 words Over 60 million deaths 720 pages, 411 pages 200,000 slaves given their freedom and around 23,392 words The written word ensures 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' The Constitution of the United States of America:
315,451,321 free American's today In the grand scheme of things, it's not how many words that matter... But rather how we use them So why are so many words used in writing?