Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Progressive Discipline
HRDV 5630 Organizational Development 4 Step Progressive Discipline Model Misbehaving Employees Cost of Employee Misbehaving 9,937 workplace homicides 1980-92
6 weeks/yr. resolving conflicts
90% sick time abuse and fraud Wrongful Termination Lawsuits Conclusion: The Case for Progressive Discipline Policy Timmerman v. U.S. Bank, N.A 2007 Special Circumstances Employee's Handbook
Managers Guide to Ethics
Business Guide to Ethics
Memo Effective communication of expectations Sick leave abuse Sexual harassment Theft Documentation
Adherence to Policy What's missing? Corrective action plan
Employee development plan Employee professional growth 's A N Y