Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Concrete Magnetized Water
Transcript of Concrete Magnetized Water
OF MAGNETIZING WATER TOWARDS
THE STRENGTH AND QUALITY OF CONCRETE - The Magnets used have Same shape, size, and strength of magnetic Field.
- Bi polar and Single polar magnetization.
- 4 and 8 number of magnets magnets are used
- Same type of magnetizing container.
- Same amount and source of ingredient for every concrete.
- No admixtures and additives used. Scope of Work - Importance of Concrete
- Role of Water in Concrete making
- Using Magnetized Water Problem Formulations of this research are:
a. Does using magnetized water in the mixture of concrete increases its compressive strength, plasticity, flexibility, and workability (consistency)?
b. Does different types of pole used in the magnetizing process affects the quality of the concrete?
c. Does different magnetizing process (number of magnets) effects the quality of the concrete? Hypothesis a. Using magnetized water in the mixture of concrete increases its compressive strength, plasticity, flexibility, and workability (consistency) compared to using pure water.
b. Different types of poles used in the magnetizing process affects the quality of the concrete.
c. Different magnetizing process (number of magnets) affects the strength and quality of the concrete INTRODUCTION METHODOLOGY Aims The aims of this research are:
a.To prove that using magnetized water
in the mixture of concrete increases its compressive strength, flexibility and
b.To compare whether different types of
magnetizing pole (North Pole, South Pole,
Bi-Polar) affect the concrete strength
c. To compare the effects of different type of magnetizing process (number of magnets). RESULTS COMPRESSION
STRENGTH TEST SLUMP TEST THANK YOU :) Conclusion
- Magnetized Water Concrete is Stronger
- Magnetized Water Concrete is slightly less workable
- Magnetized Water Concrete is more preferable Suggestions Applicatons -In creating the mixture of concrete used in building constructions, magnetized water could be used instead of pure or tap water. Future Works Concrete A Concrete E Concrete D - Different Methods of Magnetizing Water
- Magnetizing the Mixture of Concrete
- Drinking Water
- Plumbing and Laundry Systems
- Pool Conditioners Concrete C Concrete B Concrete A Concrete B Concrete E Concrete C Concrete D CONCLUSIONS
SUGGESTIONS By Warren Teddy and Marvin Indrajaya Magnetizing the Water Preparing
Magnetized Water Steps of
Research Making the Concrete Testing the quality of Concrete Compression
Strength Test Slump Test