Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Forces
Newtons third law
which factors affect acceleration?
what is the equation that relates force, mass and acceleration?
describe the motion of the following objects. (more than one answer!)
Newton Third Law
Tendency of an objects motion to remain unchanged
Measure of how difficult it is to change an objects motion?
inertial mass = Force / Area
when two objects react the forces they exert on each other are equal and opposite