Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Gaeta - Engel - Papouyan - Middle Passage - Period 5
Transcript of Gaeta - Engel - Papouyan - Middle Passage - Period 5
Trans - Atlantic torture.
The Middle Passage is important for students to learn because, it was a major part of world history due to the way the Africans where treated, being tortured. It was a factor to the start of the civil war.
Why is it important for student to learn about the Middle Passage
I believe that we should honor the lives that were taken from millions of Innocent African citizens.
What should be done today as an after-effect of the Middle Passage
The worst part of the Middle Passage was the way that the Africans were treated as slaves. At first they were forced to walk hundreds of miles to their place to be shipped off to America for months at a time.
What in your opinion was the worst part of the Middle Passage?