Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Best Career By Riley Plunk
Transcript of The Best Career By Riley Plunk
The Almanac says that being a Chief Tech Officer would be a good career choice for me for three reasons. First, it is a very complicated and challenging career so it will test your brain skills. Second, a CTOs are in charge of the tech and info of a company. Lastly, Bruce Gordon was able to work his way up to work with Verizon. Chief Technology Officer would be a great career choice for me.
And that is my Prezzi
Chief Tech Officer is very complicated and challenging career.
Chief Tech Officers are in charge of the info and tech aspects of a company.
Bruce Scott Gordon worked so hard in his profession that he was able to rise in the ranks all the way to Verizon.