Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Fashion 2000-Present
Presented by: Deysy Vasquez and Dacie McGill
Fashion Trends of the Decade
- The 2000's were considered the "Mash-Up" decade, were many trends were inspired by trends from previous decades.
- Vintage Style
- Hipster Style
Important Facts about the Decade
-2000: The Pyrenean goes extinct
- 2001 September 11
-2001: Apple launches the iPod's
-2002: The world's first cyborg
-2003: Myspace is launched
-2004: Indian Ocean earthquake leaves a quarter of a million people dead.
-2005: Youtube is launched.
-2006: Twitter is launched.
-2007: Apple deputs the iPhone's.
History of the Decade
- The 2000's experienced some of the worst and most destructive natural disasters in the history.
- The economic growth of the 2000's had considerable environmental consequences and raised demand for energy resources.
During the 2000's the growth of the internet was one of the prime contributors to globalization, making it possible for people to interact with others, also to sell and buy online.
- Kate Middleton
- Michelle Obama
- Kate Moss
- The Olsen Twins
- Sarah Jessica Parker
- Rachel Zoe
- Skinny Jeans
- Distressed Jeans
- Pixie Cut
- Long Straight Hair
- High-lights and Low-lights
- Naturally Wavy
- Messy Bun
- Alexander McQueen
- Marc Jacobs
- Christian Louboutin
- Vera Wang
Famous Designers of the Decade
The 2000s in fashion was a time when most trends were repeats of the past. Some things were inspired by the 80's, 60's, 40's, etc.
Also during this time many tragic events and memorable events did happen, such as September 11.
But we shall get to these subjects further into the presentation.
- September 11, 2001
- November 4, 2008: Barack Obama is elected President
- May 2, 2011: The death of Osama Bin Laden
Events of the Decade
"The Material Used in this presentation is for educational purposes only."