Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Make a Hopping Frog
Transcript of How to Make a Hopping Frog
in half by bringing down the top sheet of the paper to the bottom of the 'x'. The corners of the paper should meet the ends of the 'x' Fold in the sides of the paper to make another triangle and flatten on the center line. Take the right corner of your triangle and fold it to meet the top along the center line. Crease well and repeat with the left corner Take the very bottom of your paper and fold it upwards to the middle of the diamond. Make sure the corners of the bottom meet the side corners of the diamond and crease. Take that same piece and fold it down, in half towards the bottom. Flip your frog over and he is ready to jump! Press and drag your finger down alog his lower back and watch him hop.