Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nicole Harrington: My Teaching Journey
Transcript of Nicole Harrington: My Teaching Journey
Reflection Differentiation Relationships
First impressions are not
always correct. There is more than one
way to reach a child. Sometimes controlled chaos
creates the best learning experiences. You are your own worst critic.
Don't be too hard on yourself. Expect the unexpected. Celebrate growth. Engagement does not always
equal a silent classroom. Teaching autonomy is just as important as teaching reading, writing, and math. Cookie cutters don't exist
in education. Break the mold. Never be afraid to try new things. Failure is not an option. Trust is the key to success. Enjoy your students.
They will teach you more
than you ever thought you
could learn about yourself.