Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Falkland Islanders to vote for Sovereignty
Transcript of Falkland Islanders to vote for Sovereignty
Who: The Falkland Islanders
What: The islanders are going to vote in 2013 over becoming a sovereign state.
Where: The Falkland Islands
When: Started with the Falkland War in 1982 when Argentina invaded and took over the islands, but then the British came to the islands aid and kicked the Argentinians out.
-This act is very important for all democratic countries to see.
- It shows how people can decide their fate and shows them why its a good ideas to have a democracy.
- For example, In places like China and North Korea, they can't choose to vote on independence or even on government officials.
- Lets people decide things by themselves Connection:
-This Concerns Latin America
- This will effect trade, population, all the materials that the Falkland islands have will now be Britain