Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
THE COMMUNIST WORLD(1945-1982)
Transcript of THE COMMUNIST WORLD(1945-1982)
VICENTE OLIVER, Miki
SASTRE BORRÁS, Haize
- Political system dictatorship of the proletariat.
institutions: executive and
- Economy was controlled by the state
-Society theory egalitarian and therefore classless.
differences between the members of the communist party and the rest of the people.
-Countries in central and Eastern Europe.
-After the revolutions in China and Cuba, the two countries joined the bloc.
-This extended to Asia(North Korea and Indochina) and Africa(Angola and Namibia).
- Stalin's successor: Nikita Khrushchev
process of de-Stalinization
- Khrushchev's successor: Leonid Brezhnev
stopped all reforms
-USSR controlled the governments of the other European countries
*The state fully repressed revolts and claims of independence.
THE SOVIET UNION AND ITS SATELLITES
-In 1949: communists achieved victory.
-In 1950: China occupied Tibet.
-Political system: repression of the opposition and strict control.
-Cultural Revolution forced people to abandon their traditional ways of life.
-Economy: system of collectivization
from the crises caused by the war
Economy slowed down