Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ethos, Pathos, Logos
Transcript of Ethos, Pathos, Logos
: this is all about your emotions. It appeals to sympathy, values, beliefs, exc.. Pathos can often be enhanced through pictures and videos.
: this is the appeal of the speaker. How trustworthy is the person giving the speech, do they have good ethics?
:this is appealing to reason, referring to the quality of the actual message. You must use good quality of reasoning and evidence to support this point.
Logos: You need to logically be able to support your message. Make sure you have the best reasons to persuade someone and with the reasons have evidence on why you reasoned that way.
Writer or Speaker:
Ethos: Make your presentation effectively. Keep your credibility and make sure that you stay trustworthy throughout the speech .
Pathos: Make the listeners actually pay attention to your message. Keep their attention by getting them emotionally attached to the subject that you are presenting.