Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Abraham and Isaac
Transcript of Abraham and Isaac
people Covenant Abraham 3 Fold
Promise Be able to understand and explain why God was testing Abraham To evaluate why it was important for Abraham to follow God Objectives Abraham & Sarah Isaac Abraham had no sons with his wife as she was barren.He wanted a son very much. God promise Abraham a child with Sarah if he accepted the Covenant and would lead the jewish people to worship God properly. Abraham Look back at your images.
God wanted Abraham to do something for him, what do you think it was? Abraham and Isaac lived a happy life and when Abraham passed away he passed on his leadership to Isaac.
Isaac married a woman called Rebekah who he loved very much and was also *Jewish* Abraham's Hot Seat