Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Poetry Analysis Template
Transcript of Poetry Analysis Template
Define the type of figurative language here
Define the type of sound effect here
Type your paragraph here
Type your paragraph reflection here
Type the poet's biography here. Please give the website or book where you got your info at the end.
give example from poem here (in quotation marks)
explanation of the example and how it helps/affects the poem goes here
example of the sound effect from the poem goes here (in quotation marks)
explanation of how the sound effect helps/affects the poem goes here
Picture associated with poem goes here
by Your Name
Include audio recording or video recording of you reading your poem here.
Word to represent theme goes here