Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pain Killers
Lack of interest
Slow and Shallow Breathing
Temporary sense of well-being
Pain Killers are a depressant. What are some street names for Painkillers? Dope
Percs What systems of the body is affected/how? Nervous System (Central && Peripheral) Examples of side affects:
Mental Side Affects Places to go to receive help to quit: Rehabilitation
Detoxification Center Diseases that can occur from taking painkillers Heart disease If caught using, legal ramifications: 400 grams can cause 5 years up to life.
Charged as felony.