Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Frog Skeleton Project
Transcript of Frog Skeleton Project
Thank you and good luck!
By: Ethan, Heather, and Elizabeth
1.Locate the skull and the atlas. Use hot glue to attach these to the veritable column.
2. Locate both of the humerus. Use hot glue to attach one to each scapula.
3. Locate both of the radius & ulna. attach these to each humerus
4. Locate the sacrum. Use hot glue to attach this to the vertebral column.
5. Locate both femurs. Use hot glue attach these to either side of the urostyle.
6. Locate both tibias and fibulas. Use hot glue attach the femurs.
7. Locate the phlanges and metacarpals. Use hot glue to attach these to the attach these ends of the legs and arms
In the end the frog should look like it is lying down in a starfish position like so: