Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of cocaine
$27,000 people take it as a pain killer and numbs them It can be smoked, snorted, and inhaled. HOW IS IT USED? WHAT IS THE EFFECT IT GIVES THE USER? It causes serious legal problems
destroys personal relationships
ruins jobs and careers PHYSICAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL
EFFECTS WHEN DRUGS IS IN
THE BODY (what is it?) produces short term euphoria
the user feels energetic, sociable, confident, and happy CANCER: liver, kidneys, heart, lungs LONG TERM EFFECTS ON THE USER (PHYSICAL) (PSYCHOLOGICAL) PERSONAL EFFECTS: depression, anxiety, puranoia it is made from coca leaves THREE ADDITIONAL FACTS cocaine was frist used in the 1800's 35.9 million americans aged 12 and up have tryed cocaine SOMETHING UNIQUE TO THE DRUG cocaine can come in a form of crystal rock OH BABY BY JUSTIN BIEBER HERE WE GO