Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of DynaNotes
REPRODUCTIVE: allows the production of offspring.
Human Body Systems
it helps you for STAAR!
Thank You Buddys!
MUSCULAR: allows movement, like a heartbeat or flexing biceps.
CIRCULATORY: uses blood to move oxygen and nutrients to cells and carry waste products away from cells.
DIGESTIVE: breaks down food so that it can be used for energy.
EXCRETORY: removes unwanted waste from the body.
INTEGUMENTARY: protects body and provides sense of touch.
NERVOUS: monitors internal and external environment and coordinates the body's response to changes.
RESPIRATORY: brings oxygen to blood and takes carbon dioxide away.
SKELETAL: supports body, protects organs, and allows movement.
ENDOCRINE: regulates functions like growth and development.