Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Are We There Yet?
Transcript of Are We There Yet?
Goal Time Span
Short- up to three months.
Medium- three months to a year.
Long- more than a year.
Short-,medium-, and long-term goals are all delayed gratification.
Goals Gut Check
If you don’t truly care about a goal you’ll either ignore it or find yourself struggling to achieve it.
Each time you time you create a goal, ask yourself the following question: On a scale of 1 to 5, how important is achieving this goal to me?
Deciding that you want something and buying it right away.
Example: when Michael saw the new jacket and bought it.
Always write down your goals and keep the list where you'll see it often.
This will remind you of what you're working toward and keep you excited about it.
Decide To Succeed
Making decisions about money can be hard. Sometimes you have to sacrifice what you want to have now for what you really need—but can’t have—until later.
Jerrad Fillmore and Donovan Bloomfield