Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is the Earth's path about the galaxy.
Transcript of What is the Earth's path about the galaxy.
Earth's path .
The galaxy has thousands of light years.
The revolution of the earth around the sun.
The 4 seasons revolve around the sun such as winter , autumn, spring and summer.
Earth's axis maintain approximately the same angle.
Nutation is in astronomy, a small irregularity in the precession of the equinoxes.
The common center of mass around which two or more bodies revolve.
Earth rotates on an imaginary line that passes through the North and South poles of the planet.
The earth is tilted on its axis depending on the year. The first half is tilted to the sun and the other half is tilted away.
Sun Produce Energy
The sun produces energy
The sun is the main source of energy. It gives energy to the producer (plants) then it go's to the herbivore then 10% of the energy.
The slow movement of the axis of a spinning body around another axis due to a torque acting to change the direction of the first axis.