Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Are aesthetics elements of nature can be considered art?
Transcript of Are aesthetics elements of nature can be considered art?
In order for something to be art it should satisfy the criteria:
the intention of the artist.
the quality of the work.
the response of the spectators. Knowledge Claim: art can be found in nature. Can aesthetic elements of nature be considered as art? Who is nature's artist? Technically nature is not art, because it was not created with the intention of pleasing people.
ex: sunset, crawling ants.
While music is art as it is created with the intention of pleasing people, as the artist uses skills to evoke people's emotions.
In literature the artist sometimes creates a work not to please but to send a message to the audience. Which one do you think is a natural scene?? And here? So, just because it's pretty, doesn't mean it's art? YAY I GET IT NOW!