Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Basic Music Theory
Transcript of Basic Music Theory
Has a duration of one beat.
Has the duration of a half beat.
Has a duration of two beats.
Can you think of any memorable (but appropriate) acrostics for the Treble and Bass Clef?
Ex. Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge
Good Boys Deserve Fudge Always
Has a duration of four beats.
The Grand Staff
Notes are placed at specific locations on the Grand Staff so we know what tones to play!
Notes that play in the higher octaves use the treble clef, also known as the G clef.
Treble clef lines and spaces
People like to use acrostics to remember the note names in the treble clef.
The lower pitched instruments often read off the Bass Clef. It is also known as the F Clef
Bass Clef lines and spaces
There are also acrostics to learning bass clef!
Make your own Acrostic!