Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Study Skills/Time Management for NSS
Transcript of Study Skills/Time Management for NSS
What have you noticed is different in college than in high school?
V. Complete Worksheet
Overview of workshop topic and goals.
Share with the group one thing that you discussed in your pair...
Hand out study skills worksheet
one thing from the worksheet that surprised you
one thing you are doing well
and one of the changes you would like to make this semester.
Share with the group an answer you discussed in your pair...
Hand out Study Smarter worksheet
The research that backs up the study skills assessed on the previous worksheet.
Hand out weekly and semester schedules and the worksheet on using both.
this is a template for every week.
i. Start with the things that aren’t flexible
ii. Then the less flexible but very important
iii. Study time: how to calculate how many hours…
iv. See how many hours you have left for socializing, social media, etc.
High School vs College