Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
The Rules of Plagiarism, Cheating, and the IB Honor Code
I will refrain from all forms of academic dishonesty. I will not lie, cheat, or steal in my academic endeavors.
Acting dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage ( in a game or examination).
Unfairly raises GPA
- Looking at another person's paper
-Hiding notes for reference during a test
-*Telling others about material on a test*
-Consists of 3 sophomores,
4 juniors, and 5 seniors.
At the discretion of teacher
-Example: Failure of assignment
The IB Program does not tolerate cheaters or Honor Code breakers.
Doing so can severely limit you academically or cause you to not graduate.
1. What is the most extreme thing that could happen if you break the Honor Code?
2. True or False: Telling someone about a question that was very difficult on the Biology test to someone who has not taken it breaks the IB Honor Code
3. Acting dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage is ______________.
4. How many sophomores, juniors, and seniors are on the IB Honor Counsel?
5. What kind of punishment is it when a teacher gives you a zero on a test for copying off of another student?