Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of QFT Protocol
Becoming Digital Citizens
Brainstorming: The Question Formulation Technique
Produce Your Questions
Recorder will write
down the questions that the team members generate.
Everyone will contribute
to creating questions.
Three essential rules for producing your own questions:
• Ask as many questions as you can.
Do not stop
to discuss, judge, or answer any of the questions.
• Write down every question
as it comes to mind/is said.
Improve Your Questions
Change any statements into questions.
IDENTIFY closed-ended questions ("c") & open-ended questions ("o").
Close ended questions: Answered with a yes or no or with one word
Open ended questions: Require an explanation.
Prioritize the Questions (5 minutes)
With your team, choose your three most important questions by placing a star (*) next to them.
Share Out as a team. (20 minutes)
Make sure to share out your names to the class during your presentation.
Share out TOP 3 important questions for class list.
Share an example of open ended question?
Share an example of close ended question?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of each type of question?
Now CHANGE closed questions to open ended questions as a team.
Rewrite new open ended questions at bottom.
Change Closed Questions to Open Ended Questions (10-15 mins)