Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Earth & Environmental Science HSC
Transcript of Earth & Environmental Science HSC
Environments Through Time
Forces Driving Plate Motion
The Formation of Australia
Volcanoes and climate
Caring for Country
Dryland salinity & rehabilitation
The impact of Pesticides and their alternatives
Dams and Environmental Flows
Vehicle and other emissions and the atmosphere
Science, Predictions, Australian Research,
Mine Site Rehabilitation
Changing the Atmosphere
Evidence for Early Life
Explaining the Cambrian 'Explosion' of life
Analysing Australian Fossils
Evolution of the first terrestrial organisms
What makes introduced species
Reasons for introduction
The history of biological control
and quarantine failures