Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Inferences
When you “read between the lines,” you pick up ideas that are implied: not directly stated in what you are reading.
These implied ideas are often important for a full understanding of what an author means.
Discovering the ideas that are not stated directly in writing is called making inferences, or drawing conclusions. The man with the black hair believes he wont be guilty of crime
The man with the white hair is going to be murdered.
The bald man is a serial robber.
The dark haird man is an accomplice. Practice Use the photo to
the left for the