Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Christmas In France
Transcript of Christmas In France
Compare and Contrast part 2
France: Merry Christmas in France is pronounced Joyex Noel. The Christmas dinner in France is called Reveillon.The Galette des Rois.
Our country is France. How Christmas came to be in France: They leave a log with candles and some drinks just in case Mary and Baby Jesus come by. In France merry Christmas is pronounced 'Joyeux Noel. They also call Santa, Pere Noel. Yule logs that are made out of Cherry wood are often burned in French Homes.
Traditions And Food
In France a Nativity crib is often used to decorate the house. On Christmas Eve, children leave their shoes by the fireplace to be filled with gifts from Pere Noel. They eat food like buche de Noel, A flat almond cake called Galette des rois.In some parts of france is that 13 different desserts are eaten.The main meal is Reveillon
How to speak French.
For Santa Claus is Pere noel. For Merry Christmas is pronounced Joyeux Noel.
compare and Contrast part 1
Usa:We call noel Santa.We eat ham. We hang up stockings.