Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Portugal
Portuguese language is spoken by about 230 million people around the world and it's the official language of 9 countries.
Over half of the worlds cork is produced in Portugal.
The Vasco Da Gama Bridge in Lisbon is the longest Bridge in Europe with, 17,185 meters (56,381 ft).
Rosemary and Lemon Pork Stew.
The name Portugal first appeared in 868, during the Reconquista over the Muslims. A county was formed around the city of Porto (Portus Cale), from which Portugal is derived.
Portugal was one of the earliest colonizing nations in Europe.
The Anglo-Portuguese alliance, signed in 1373, is the oldest alliance in the world which is still in force.
In 1761 Portugal became the first colonial power to abolish slavery.