Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Present Simple - Affirmative Sentences
Transcript of Present Simple - Affirmative Sentences
BRUSH TEETH STUDY PLAY WITH THE DOG TAKE A BATH COMB THE HAIR 1. I __go___home and __have___lunch.
2. You __________breakfast with your brother.
3. They _________with the dog.
4. We __________ to school every day.
5. You__________ up early in the morning.
6. They_ ________TV before dinner.
7. I_____________my teeth. Task 3 – Fill in the blanks with
the corresponding verb. For example: Task 2 – Work in group of 4 students. You will be given an envelope containing two pictures and a list of verbs. Match the corresponding verb with the given pictures. Then, make two sentences orally.
1. The moment I ______________________
2. Before I ___________________________
I say a little prayer for you
3. While ___________________________ now,
4. And _____________________________________ now,
I say a little prayer for you Bart´s Daily Routine My daily Routine Task 3- Look at Jelena´s e-mail and write about your daily routine