Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Present Simple - Affirmative Sentences
Transcript of Present Simple - Affirmative Sentences
BRUSH TEETH STUDY PLAY WITH THE DOG TAKE A BATH COMB THE HAIR 1. I __go___home and __have___lunch.
2. You __________breakfast with your brother.
3. They _________with the dog.
4. We __________ to school every day.
5. You__________ up early in the morning.
6. They_ ________TV before dinner.
7. I_____________my teeth. Task 3 – Fill in the blanks with
the corresponding verb. For example: Task 2 – Work in group of 4 students. You will be given an envelope containing two pictures and a list of verbs. Match the corresponding verb with the given pictures. Then, make two sentences orally.
1. The moment I ______________________
2. Before I ___________________________
I say a little prayer for you
3. While ___________________________ now,
4. And _____________________________________ now,
I say a little prayer for you Bart´s Daily Routine My daily Routine Task 3- Look at Jelena´s e-mail and write about your daily routine