Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of William Shakespeare
Begins his studies and already shows great interest in literature and writing.
At the age of 18, she married Anne Hathaway and, with her, had three children.
In 1591 he lived in the city of London in search of opportunities in the cultural area.
Famous for representing human subjects (love, feelings, political issues and other issues)
- Comedies: The Merchant of Venice, A Midsummer Night's Dream.
- Tragedies: Titus Andronicus, Romeo and Juliet.
- Historical Dramas: Henry IV.
Birth: 23 April 1564 - Stratford-upon-Avon, England
Death: April 23, 1616 Stratford-upon-Avon, England
Shakespeare's father had many different jobs, and one of them was to be paid to drink beer
Shakespeare's tomb was protected from thieves with a curse
The story is in Verona, where Romeo and Juliet, of two rival families fall in love. First their lives are in the hands of their parents, according to Juliet already had been promised in marriage to another young person, Paris. Even in the face of these difficulties the young couple, with the help of their mistress and a friar, marry waiting for an opportune moment to reveal their love. However, as it is a tragedy, the rivalry between the families leads to Romeo's actions causing the death of his friend Mercutio and our hero to kill Julius's cousin Theobald. By this death Romeu is banished from Verona. Even though his friend Frei has the idea of pretending Juliet's death in order to avoid her marriage to Paris, so that she can escape and find Romeo. The message to Romeu to stay abreast of the plan doesn't reach the young man and he desperate goes to meet Juliet in the Cemetery, where he commits suicide, in which Juliet does the same to see him dead. With these tragic deaths the families, formerly mortal enemies, make up.
Romeo and Juliet